Wednesday 23 July 2008

13th entry

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My room and a boring afternoon

So this is a corner of my room actually. Also the most important part as well. As you can see i am a guy who love technology. I have like 3 laptops in my room as the moment, one is broken thou but fixing it rite now. Also mp3 and psp are my cant miss.. And i love music as well, as you can see that i have cds all over the room. I think i probably have like 1000 cd rite now. Sometimes i listen to them, make some note on which cd i like that kind of stuff..

And yes, i am a extreme lazy person. So i have all of the thing i need around my bed so i dont have to walk around too much. I have my 3 speakers set up carefully under and above my bed, my scanner is rite there in case i need and as well as my bottle.

Anyway, that about enough introducing my room. The two last pictures taken at my drawing. Drew them this afternoon as well. Actually i did some other painting as well but i think i like this one the best.. <> and somehow the camera ruin the colour a lil bit. I think this was the first time i touched by brushes since a long long time ago..

Really need to get back to thou basic.

No comments: