Sunday 20 July 2008

9th entry



This is some stuff I did for the last semester. They are some of my favorite stuff too. Inspiration, of course the Pop art trend. These stuff are from the first time i get use with photoshop. Like before i only did everything with AIllustrator, but yeah.. for photo Photoshop is the best..

And these are photos taken after mid night in Saigon. Last semester was the time of new year so we spent less time in bed and more time on street at night. The first one down there is my lamp actually, took that picture when i was about to go out. The one below is at a construction site near PhuMyHung. The other two are also at PhuMyHung, such a nice place down there.





And also, walk the line by Johny Cash. I like the song a lot but it doesn't give me the idea to make this photo. Actually it only gives me the name for the pic. The place is at Nguyen Hue street and the guy in the picture is my friend Trung, he's in this class too. His blog name is beautiful mess i think.

No comments: