Thursday 10 July 2008

4th entry


This is Hope, she's one of my bestfriends back in highschool. It was like, we went to school every day, morning and afternoon, back and forth. Cos we both live really far from the school, so sharing a car all together was our best choice. Motorbike was something really really scary back then for us.

Anyway, Hope gonna leave tomorrow to Canada, seem like all of my international friends are leaving, and its also really really hard for all of us to meet up again. We can see each other sometimes, but i dont think we can ever meet up as a group anymore. That was the sad part being an international student.

I took this one with my D70s or 60 Nikon. Yeah, even though i like design and love illustrator, photography is one of my passion as well. Didnt really retouch the pic, only change the level a little bit, and change the size as well, the blurry thing you see in the back is there when i shot it already. And her face, is 100% nature.

No comments: